Marketing & Communications
Mission, Vision and Goals:
Welcome to the Marketing & Communications Committee of the USGBC Idaho Chapter. Our committee is an active group of diverse individuals who are passionate about getting the word out about the impact the built environment has on the State of Idaho.
We have ambitious goals for 2012 and we need member participation to achieve them.
- Improve our email correspondence to members
- Collect and compile LEED project profiles for Idaho LEED projects
- Create a brochure and other marketing tools
- Use social networking tools to inform our members
Meeting Time and Location:
We meet the second Monday of every month from Noon to 1:15 at Red Feather Lounge.
Marketing and Communications Chair
We encourage anyone to be involved.
- Suzie Hall – Cornerstone Interior Design
- Kate Dillon- Cornerstone Interior Design
- Antonio Plascencia-USGBC Idaho member
- Ashley Quick-Silvernell Studios
- Greg Bridges-Data Projections
- Jason Hynes-McKinstry Construction
- Jason Smith-Erstad Architects
- Karena Gilbert-McKinstry Construction
- Lindsay Dofelmier-Urban Agent Team-Chair
- Ricci Myers-Hummel Architect
- Tegan Bohannan-Erstad Architects
- Tracy Crites-OEC
We hope you can join us on our mission to transform the built environment in Idaho. If you would like more information on this committee or want to get involved please contact Macy Miller, email@example.com