Advocacy & Public Policy
Click HERE to view
Mission, Vision, & Goals
Mission: To transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, enabling an environmentally and socially responsible, healthy, and prosperous environment that improves the quality of life.
Vision: Buildings and communities will regenerate and sustain the health and vitality of all life within a generation.
- Increase Awareness of environmentally and socially responsible, healthy, and prosperous buildings and communities that improves the quality of life.
- Promote Sound Governmental Policy that encourages market adoption of sustainable planning, construction, operation, and maintenance of the built environment.
- Increase Inter-Organizational Cooperation between similarly focused groups in Idaho and the Northwest.
- Increase Educational Opportunities for K-12, Secondary, Professionals, and policy makers that are age and skill appropriate for each group
- Increase Professional Participation Statewide by working with the membership and marketing committees in regional efforts
Advocacy and Public Policy Committee Chair
We encourage anyone to be involved.
Every third Monday of the month. Noon to 1pm at USGBC office: 523 Front St, Boise, ID.