- Green Schools Challenge 2013-2014
- Sustainable Homes Series
- Support the Idaho Chapter
- Education & Resources
- Social Events
Advocacy & Public Policy
Click HERE to view
Mission, Vision, & Goals
Mission: To transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, enabling an environmentally and socially responsible, healthy, and prosperous environment that improves the quality of life.
Vision: Buildings and communities will regenerate and sustain the health and vitality of all life within a generation.
- Increase Awareness of environmentally and socially responsible, healthy, and prosperous buildings and communities that improves the quality of life.
- Promote Sound Governmental Policy that encourages market adoption of sustainable planning, construction, operation, and maintenance of the built environment.
- Increase Inter-Organizational Cooperation between similarly focused groups in Idaho and the Northwest.
- Increase Educational Opportunities for K-12, Secondary, Professionals, and policy makers that are age and skill appropriate for each group
- Increase Professional Participation Statewide by working with the membership and marketing committees in regional efforts
• Leif Elgethun
Advocacy and Public Policy Committee Chair
We encourage anyone to be involved.
Advocacy and Public Policy: TBA, Contact Leif Elgethun