- Green Schools Challenge 2013-2014
- Sustainable Homes Series
- Support the Idaho Chapter
- Education & Resources
- Social Events
Our chapter currently has the following operating committees:
- Advocacy & Public Policy – Responsible for advocating green building to the public and regulatory agencies through education and outreach.
- Emerging Professionals – A group of students and young professionals dedicated to becoming and recruiting the future leaders of the green building movement.
- Finance & Fundraising – Works to increase the chapter’s revenue and fundraising efforts including sponsorships, grants and fundraising events.
- Marketing & Communications - Assists in the design of the chapter’s print and electronic media & coordinates public relations opportunities for the chapter.
- Membership - Tracks the chapter membership and plans membership development programs, member feedback surveys, and the annual member event.
- Programming & Events - Develops and organizes monthly meeting programs, annual and special events, and LEED workshops for the chapter.
- Green Schools Advocacy – We advocate to multiple parties for resource savings to help provide high performance and healthy school buildings in Idaho.